KeytechWhat We Do
Keytech has been providing enterprise IT managed services and technology solutions across the UK for over 25 years.
We specialise in supporting the IT requirements of modern businesses which allows our clients to concentrate on what they do best, running their business.
Our scalable IT support and hosted services accommodate everyone from large enterprises to business start-up’s,Read More +
Keytech Managed solutions have been providing 24x7x365 Service Desk solutions for over 15 years. We believe that in order to provide our customers with a truly technical 24x7x365 service it takes a team of experienced and qualified Engineers
Keytech underpin all our managed services with proactive monitoring technology that enables the helpdesk to predict issues with service delivery and in many cases resolve the issue before impacting the business
What Our Customers are Saying
Keytech shows a great deal of commitment and invests a large amount of time to get projects off the ground and see them through to conclusion. Their time invested in planning projects is the key to their successful outcomes. All in all we have found their project management and technical expertise first class.
Simon Turtington - Head of IT - Champion Accountants
We have been working with Keytech for several years. Even though they are at the other side of the country we have always been confident of and received the highest quality services. This has resulted in our recently contracting with Keytech to completely overhaul our IT systems and we look forward to working with Keytech for many more years to come.
James Knight - Practice Manager - GHP
Keytech provides comprehensive project management and technical expertise from design to implementation. NCC chooses to work collaboratively with Keytech in order to ensure services are delivered efficiently and effectively whilst maintaining the knowledge within their teams. Keytech‘s technical expertise and interaction enables the success of their projects to be delivered on time in a professional manner.
Juliette Raith – Technology Services Manager - Northamptonshire County Council
We are a busy Estate agent with 3 branches and it is paramount that systems respond at all times. We have used Keytech now for 8 months and have really never looked back because not only do they respond in a fast efficient manner, which means that we can get on with our daily job, if they don’t think something is right they will go away and come back with a solution to make it work better. Their staff on the helpdesk are always keen to help so knowing that they are there, makes life so much easier.
Louise Breakey - General Manager
We have only recently moved from our existing IT providers to Keytech and throughout both pre and post the move, the contact we have had will all the members of their team has been prompt and extremely professional. The close management of the transition has ensured that this has gone both smoothly and quickly. During the early stages of the process to change, Keytech have carefully listened to our needs and provided meaningful options and choices – but always keeping the technical jargon to a minimum!! We would certainly recommend Keytech and we are now looking forward to a long term mutual partnership.
Andrew Large – Director of Finance Print Search Ltd and Added Brand Value Ltd
- According to a report due out this November, when asked about the most important IT management ...
- This is a really exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join our rapidly ex...
- We saw an infographic recently that looks back at the history of the computer, charting the dev...
The FREE to attend Wigan Business Expo will be the largest B2B event of its type in the North West. Now in its fifth year the event will include:
- 131 stands in the Fleet Dynamic, Hughes Brothers and Media College exhibition lounges hosting an incredible range of exhibitors.
- An inspiring and motivational seminar programme that promises to offer something different from the standard run of the mill Expo seminars. Full details coming soon.
- Meet the buyer workshops – a series of interactive workshops focusing on how small and medium sized businesses can secure public sector contracts. Available of a first come/first served basis. Full details coming soon.
- A dedicated meet the experts area in the Hughes Brothers lounge and also meet the experts workshops
- Halliwell Jones BMW will be showcasing the range of BMW cars including the stunning i8 hybrid supercar and BCC Citroen Wigan will be showcasing their range of light commercial vehicles.
- A large meeting/light refreshment area in the Fleet Dynamic lounge on the second floor of the DW Stadium.
- The GM Chamber Networking Lounge on the third floor of the DW Stadium.
The Expo is free to attend and car parking will be available for free.
Last year we had almost 1,300 people attend the Expo and this year we confidently expect even more. You can turn up on the day but we do recommend that you pre-register for the Expo to avoid the queues.
Virtualisation Tech Cafe:
Keytech’s Virtualisation Tech Cafe’s provide an informal Technical overview of virtualisation. During the Tech Cafe which is lead by our principle consultant, deployment best practises will discussed and how Virtualisation technology can be customised to meet your business needs and requirements. Our principle consultant will also go through a demostration which will allow the candidates to see a working environment.
A questions and answer session over lunch will finish the day. If you have any dietry requirements please make sure you specify them within the booking form!
Places Remaing: 6
View All Events