At Keytech, our managed and hosted servers offer businesses of all sizes the unique opportunity to cut costs, boost efficiency and make sure your IT systems are as safe as possible.
We also provide server co-location services, which bring with them plenty of benefits for firms looking to reduce maintenance costs, free up space and improve business continuity.
To get in touch with the IT experts here at Keytech, call 01942 311 150 or complete our online enquiry form.
Keytech’s dedicated managed server package means that we house your server in one of our top-of-the-range data centres and take care of its hardware, software and maintenance requirements for you.
Benefits of the service include:
- Improved efficiency and reduced costs as our experts manage and maintain your server, which would usually take up invaluable company resources
- The practical advantages of keeping your server off-site and freeing up space
- Important software updates installed by Keytech
- Anti-virus protection and firewall services
Our hosted server service could be ideal for companies that want an affordable way to run a server.
When we host your server, the benefits include:
- A server provided by Keytech
- All your server’s hardware requirements taken care of by us
- A cost-effective and efficient solution to running a server
Server co-location is a service that has grown in popularity over recent years. It effectively means having two versions of your server in different locations, so that it remains safe even if an unexpected event occurs in one of those places.
By investing in server co-location, you will get the following advantages:
- Peace of mind that the odds of your server continuing to work as normal are significantly improved
- Reduced capital and ongoing maintenance costs of IT equipment
- Reduced carbon footprint by housing the server elsewhere